Subscribe to The Line
Engage in Civil Discourse
$59 / year
The Line is bringing together diverse perspectives on some of education’s most challenging issues.
Engage in thoughtful civil discourse with other education leaders when you subscribe to The Line, a twice-yearly publication and online community committed to finding common ground in K-12.
Your annual subscription includes:
- Exclusive access to all articles on TheLineK12.com, from any device
- Full access to interactive features like annotation and commenting.
- Delivery of two award-winning issues of the The Line print magazine
Some Friendly Reminders:
- Your subscription will auto-renew one year from the date of activation.
- The Line print edition is published twice a year. If the current issue is out of stock when you subscribe, you will receive the next issue upon publication.
Civil Discourse + Civic Duty:
The Line will donate a portion of every Line subscription to charity. You can choose from a number of charities related to the most recent issue of The Line.
You may cancel at any time. For more info view our FAQs.